GIVE THE GIFT OF TRAVEL AND SUPPORT A
Show your support for local and small businesses. Buy a gift card for your future travel plans or give a friend or family member a gift that will keep on giving (travel memories). eGift Cards can be purchased from a minimum amount of BDS$25, any specific amount listed below or you can choose a custom amount.
Gift Card Amount* (BDS$)
*Sample eGift Card design. Subject to change.
Terms & Conditions:
* Gift card does not expire. Can be redeemed for travel planning fees, service fees or put towards a trip. The value of the Gift card will be included on the face of the card based on the selected amount.
* Gift card purchases can be made via online bank transfer, PayPal or mMoney and are non-refundable once purchased.
* Gift card is sent electronically via email to the person requesting the Gift Card (and the recipient upon request). There will be no physical copy of this Gift Card.
* Gift card is valid for the value indicated above when redeemed towards travel booked with The Travel Empire.
* Gift card can be redeemed in its entirety or in increments up to the value or balance remaining on the card.
* Gift card has no expiration date and no maintenance fees are charged.
* If the price of the booking is more than the value of the gift card at time of redemption, an additional form of payment for the remaining balance will be necessary to complete the transaction.
* Purchases with this gift card will be deducted from the balance until the value reaches zero.
* No refunds or credits will be issued for any unused portion of the gift card.
* Gift card is not rechargeable.
* Lost, stolen or destroyed gift cards will not be replaced.
* Gift card is transferable but may not be redeemed for cash.
* Gift card is not retroactive and cannot be applied as alternative payment to reservations already paid in full.
* Other restrictions may apply.
* The Travel Empire is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.